Development Tools & Libraries
There are many choices available for Linux® software development tools. The following products, compilers, debuggers, performance libraries and analysis tools, are proven and recommended for developing technical computing applications.
Performance-enhancing Libraries and Tools
- SGI Performance Suite, includes:
- SGI Accelerate - Utilities and libraries to accelerate application performance
- SGI MPI - SGI's performance optimized MPI environment
- SGI REACT - Hard real-time performance for standard Linux distributions
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE, performance profiler for Intel processor systems
- Allinea® Forge - Profile, debug, edit, build and launch with an integrated development tool suite for high performance computing including:
- Allinea DDT - Scalable parallel debugger for MPI, OpenMP and CUDA applications
- Allinea MAP - Scalable application profiling tool for optimizing MPI and OpenMP applications
- Allinea Performance Reports - One page performance analytics of how an application runs on your SGI system designed for third party or self-developed code. Identifies CPU instructions, communication, memory and I/O issues
- Rogue Wave® TotalView® - Dynamic source code and memory debugging for C, C++, and FORTRAN HPC applications
How to Buy
Please contact your SGI sales representative for more information.