Warehouse Clearance Sale — All Items Must Go!
The SGI Warehouse Clearance Sale gives U.S. and Canadian customers a chance to buy specially configured SGI® systems at a fraction of the regular price. Everything listed on this page must go. Listed below are the previously advertised prices, but make us an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused. These products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and are "SGI support ready."
Simply review the product descriptions and the detailed configuration sheets (PDF file) and then make an offer. Again, no reasonable offer will be refused.
If you don't see what you need, check Weekly Specials or contact your SGI Sales Representative.
About the Warehouse Clearance Sale
- Offers will be accepted or rejected at SGI's discretion.
- After the sale ends, you will be contacted by an SGI sales representative with details on how to purchase the system, which will include completing the system configuration order sheet.
- The customer will have three business days to respond and arrange payment.
- If you would like to add to or upgrade your systems, a separate order must be generated. An SGI sales representative can assist you with your request.
- Delivery of systems is separate and will be arranged during the purchase of the system.
- Installation is not included in price.
- No warranty is included. All systems are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- SGI's standard terms and conditions govern all products purchased at the SGI Warehouse Clearance Sale.
- All items are sold as "net" price. No discounts are available.
- Warehouse Clearance Sales available to U.S. and Canadian customers only
- Payment options include cashier checks, money orders, wire transfers, and accepted credit cards.
- If your company has established credit and terms with SGI, we will also accept authorized purchase orders.
- Systems usually ship within 14-21 days of receipt of order.
We would like to hear any comments or suggestions that might better our Warehouse Clearance Sale. Please e-mail your comments.
All systems listed above are qualified recertified systems, but these systems do not come with a limited six-month warranty. They are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Also see the Frequently Asked Questions