Value-driven Density, Performance and Capacity
|1U standard-depth rackmount form factor. Single and dual node configurations deliver high density in standard 19" rack environments.
||2U standard-depth rackmount form factor. Single and dual node configurations are suitable for Enterprise workloads and are also ideal for use as HPC cluster head nodes.
SGI Rackable standard-depth, rackmount servers and clusters deliver top value and performance, based on the winning combination of the latest Intel® or AMD® processor architectures and SGI expertise in designing and delivering the most advanced performance computing systems available. Rackable servers support up to 1TB of memory per node in an ultra-dense architecture with up to 56 cores per 1U. Add to this support for QDR, FDR, and EDR InfiniBand, 14-core processors and DDR4 memory, and you have some of the most powerful cluster solutions available.
- Value-priced SGI Rackable Standard-Depth server and cluster solutions are designed to be highly reliable for reduced TCO.
- SGI Rackable Standard-Depth Clusters available fully integrated and factory tested.
- Ultra-dense 1U and 2U form factor servers deliver top data center density and reduced infrastructure costs without sacrificing performance or functionality. Powerful 2U form factor server with advanced reliability features, large memory and enhanced storage capacity.
- Breakthrough energy efficiency with features designed to optimize power utilization and system cooling.
Discover Ultimate Configuration Flexibility, Performance, and Reliability
- SGI Rackable Standard Depth -based cluster solutions combine the flexibility of a la carte component selection for ultimate application right-sizing, but with the convenience of full factory integration.
- Turbo charge Rackable Standard Depth clusters with the SGI Performance Suite of performance optimization libraries and tools that accelerate applications and optimize and parallelize CPU, memory and I/O resources.
- SGI offers a wide range of servers tailored for a variety of workloads and environments. Servers are available that are designed for low cost + performance density, enhanced I/O and redundancy, and for dense GPU configurations.
Easy to Build, Deploy, and Use
- Fully integrated and factory tested SGI Rackable Standard-Depth clusters are delivered with a complete cluster management software stack to simplify deployment and management, but can be custom configured for perfect right-sizing.
- Choice of SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server or Red Hat® Enterprise Linux Server.
- Confidently backed 100% by SGI world-class Customer Service organization, with full support for all SGI Rackable Standard-Depth hardware and software system components.
Datasheets for Rackable Standard-Depth Servers Based on: