At the heart of the powerful StorHouse solution is the CCi Management and Monitoring Environment. This web-based interface provides a single point of access for managing, tracking and reporting on the performance of large-scale StorHouse-based information storage systems located throughout the enterprise.
Leveraging its web-based architecture, CCi may be securely accessed from both inside and outside of the firewall enabling anywhere/anytime management capability for the SGI platform - and a broad array of automated monitoring agents help ensure seamless access to terabytes or petabytes of information for both applications and users.
Key features of CCi include:
- Single-point of management and reporting for all StorHouse and RFS systems within the enterprise
- Rich graphical access to system status with the ability to easily modify and optimize the StorHouse configuration
- System managers can drill down to obtain detailed information the performance and storage characteristics of each system component
- Users can configure individual monitoring and alert profiles - and automatic notifications are delivered to individuals or groups via standard SMTP-based e-mail
- Detailed system diagnostic information may be collected at a granular level to enable rapid isolation and correction of system issues related to both hardware failure and software configuration
- Realtime access to current configuration information supports capacity planning and accelerates system management
- All StorHouse management functions are also enabled via a system command line interface (CLI) which facilitates the construction of sophisticated macros which can automate complex tasks