Maintain Your Competitive Edge with SGI Equipment Leasing Options
Companies in today's business environment are faced with investing in state-of-the-art equipment to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while reducing operating costs and improving profitability. To address this challenge and assist you in maintaining a competitive advantage, SGI offers lease financing solutions tailored to your specific needs. As a result, you are able to acquire the leading edge equipment you need now and upgrade as your business requirements change. With SGI's equipment leasing options, you have a full array of options ranging from financing to complete lifecycle support from acquisition through disposal including flexible mid-term upgrade solutions and lease-end asset management and remarketing services.
- Bundle hardware, accessories, software, training, maintenance, and other soft costs into one lease
- Add on or upgrade to match system capacity and functionality to changing requirements
- Take advantage of lower upfront costs with 100% financing
- Preserve credit lines and conserve working capital
- Avoid higher late-life maintenance costs and benefit from increased reliability and accuracy by upgrading to new systems earlier
Why Customers Lease SGI Equipment
- Increases availability of capital while preserving credit lines and working capital for day to day operations.
- Makes it easier to manage budgets and optimize acquisition cycles for new SGI equipment.
- Offers greater flexibility to upgrade to the latest technology to meet ever-changing business requirements and the need to constantly improve application performance.
- Allows trade-in of older assets to offset the cost of investing in new SGI equipment through SGI Leasing's buy-back program.
- Reduces total cost of ownership by limiting the useful life of the equipment to the maintenance warranty term.
- Provides 100% financing for bundled hardware, software and soft cost transactions.