Pre-register online or contact us. Registrations are limited and confirmed on a "first registered, first confirmed" basis.
Registration and Payment Information
- To Register and Pay
1. Pre-register for a class via the web or registration help desk.
2. If payment information is provided, you will be sent a confirmation packet, including a local area map and a list of hotels to help with travel arrangements.
3. If payment information is unavailable, we will send you a Registration Invoice. Class confirmation will be sent to you after your invoice has been processed. You will not be enrolled in the class until payment is received.
- Please note: We accept credit card holds for students waiting for a final purchase order. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express Cards.
- Students who are not from the United States must pay by credit card only.
- Pre-registration status is not considered a confirmed registration, and if the course fills with confirmed students, you may be contacted to re-schedule your course attendance.
- Payments are due three weeks before the start date of the class. Students registering within the three weeks prior to a class start date will need to register with a credit card.
- Payment can be made in the form of Purchase Order or Visa/MasterCard/AMEX. To expedite confirmation, fax a copy of the payment to +1-715-726-5044.
Cancellations, Reschedules and No-Show Policies
- Cancellations or reschedules must be received no later than fifteen (15) working days before the class begins. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received between ten (10) and fifteen (15) working days before the class begins, a penalty of 50% of the tuition will be applied. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than ten (10) working days before the class begins, a penalty of 100% of the tuition will be applied.
- Course No-Shows are penalized at 100% tuition.
- Student substitutions may be made at any time before a class begins.
- Courses may be cancelled. If a class is cancelled, the student will be notified and the tuition will be reapplied or credited.
- All courses are taught in English.