FullCare provides comprehensive hardware and software support during standard business hours (5x9). FullCare includes a next-business-day, on-site response for hardware problems involving field replaceable units and telephone technical support.
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive hardware and software support delivered during standard business hours (5x9)
- Next-business day, on-site hardware response for field replaceable units
- Customer replaceable units are shipped with a targeted arrival time within the contracted SLA
- Telephone technical support (hardware and software)
- Updates to SGI software products that are covered under a FullCare contract
- Ability to independently configure coverage hours for hardware and software support
- Fixed support cost, no incremental charges by incident
Coverage hours can be increased to 5x12, 5x24, 7x9, 7x12, or 7x24. Coverage hours for hardware and software can be configured independently, so you can choose the exact service needed.
The on-site response time for FullCare is by next business day. For a faster hardware response, please consider FullExpress instead. Option to include SGI onsite replacement of customer replaceable units available.
FullCare is available for Linux® systems and software from SGI.
FullCare is a global core offering and is available worldwide.
Read the service brief for FullCare Support (PDF)