FullExpress provides comprehensive hardware and software support during standard business hours (5x9). FullExpress includes a four-hour, on-site response for hardware problems involving field replaceable units and telephone technical support.
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive hardware and software support delivered during standard business hours (5x9)
- Four-hour, on-site hardware response after problem determination for field replaceable units
- Customer replaceable units are shipped with a targeted arrival time within the contracted SLA
- Telephone technical support (hardware and software)
- Updates to SGI software products that are covered under a FullExpress contract
- Ability to independently configure coverage hours for hardware and software support
- Fixed support cost, no incremental charges by incident
Coverage hours can be increased to 5x12, 5x24, 7x9, 7x12, or 7x24. Coverage hours for hardware and software can be configured independently, so you can choose the exact service needed.
The on-site hardware response can be accelerated to two hours. Option to include SGI onsite replacement of customer replaceable units available.
FullExpress is available for Linux® systems and software from SGI.
FullExpress is a global core offering and is available in many locations worldwide.
Read the service brief for Full Express & FullExpress 7x24 (PDF)