SGI® Remote Services 7x24
SGI Remote Services provides customer systems with secure 24x7 monitoring and fault notification by SGI customer support. Connected systems will have key configuration and diagnostic information available to shrink time to resolution. This service enables a secure connection to capability where customers can authorize technical support to diagnose issues real time.
Primary capabilities include:
- 24x7 remote monitoring and data gathering of customer systems
- Alerts and notification on changes and failure
- Log files immediately available
- Configuration fingerprint
- Secure file transfer
- Secure remote access to customer systems (optional)
- Improved uptime and system availability
- Proactive identification of issues before they create an outage
- Increase system stability by monitoring hardware and software version compatibility
- Reduced time to resolve support cases
- Greater operational efficiency
- Less involvement of customer staff during troubleshooting
- Faster support case resolution
- Improved productivity
- Maximized use of customer resources for non-SGI tasks
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Proactive potential problem identification and customer notification resulting in higher system availability
- Automated alerts and, in some instances, case opening results in faster problem resolution time and less direct involvement required by Customer Support teams
Daily monitoring and reporting, and Remote Access, to UV™, UV SMN, ICE™ X clusters and Rackable® standard-depth servers. Support for new SGI servers, such as the ICE XA, is validated on engineering systems in order to be available for first system ship.
SGI Remote Services is a global core offering and is available worldwide.